Corrigan Sports Announces 2021 Event Series
Corrigan Sports Enterprises announced a new direction on girls lacrosse tournaments today. “The National Cup” is predicted to be one of the most exciting additions to the club lacrosse calendar in the summer/fall of 2021.
This new series will feature (3) summer events which will lead in to a National Championship in the fall. The tournaments will be available to recruitable high school athletes down to the youth level. Lee Corrigan, “2020 threw some unique challenges our way, specifically with the Under Armour All-America. Because of Covid-19 we were forced to shift our main tournament to a regional format which culminated in a Championship event. We took that recipe and implemented it here with our new National Cup Series. We’re very excited to roll this concept out, I want to thank my team at Corrigan Sports for bringing this idea to life. I also want to thank our partners, club organizers and sponsors who have stuck with us as we navigate the future of Corrigan Sports Girls Lacrosse.”
The 2021 Summer Schedule:
- District South: June 5–6, 2021 — Tampa, FL (CLICK HERE)
- **Will be paired with the South boys and girls Under Armour All-America tryouts**
- District East: July 15–18, 2021 — Conshohocken, PA (CLICK HERE) **High School divisions happening Thurs/Friday**
- District Central: July 31- Aug 1, 2021 — Rockford, IL (CLICK HERE)
- The National Cup: November, 2021 — Florida TBD (CLICK HERE)
CSE has been apart of the college recruiting circuit for over a decade. Organizing large scale girls lacrosse tournaments and of course the coveted Under Armour All-America event. The new platform provides Corrigan Sports a unique position to continue to provide top of the line recruiting events for athletes across the country.
Corrigan Sports has a very unique media partner that we plan on formally announcing in the coming months! This partner has plans to name Regional
Coaching Awards and All-District Teams. At the Championship event in the fall, Corrigan Sports plans to host a full banquet for all coaches, parents and athletes where we’ll name National Coaching Awards and an All-National Teams.
Along with honoring coaches and players, CSE intends on broadcasting multiple games at each event on live television. More details on the partnership and broadcasts will be announced from January — April 2021.
All National Cup events will provide players, parents and athletes an unparalleled digital recruiting experience. CSE has partnered with BeTheBeast on all events. Players/Coaches will receive the following accessibility:
1. Every game will be available to watch live online and on demand
· Each game will have an overlay scoreboard
2. Be the Beast provides players statistics and leaderboards on their platforms
· Gone are the days of playing 100 games in a summer and not knowing how you as an individual performed. Each player profile is uploaded with your individual stats from each game — available for you as an athlete and college coaches to see when conducting their evaluations
3. You will be notified when coaches watch your games
· CSE fully intends on having college coaches on site at events, however, this high-quality video content provides coaches an opportunity to see you whenever they want. You as an athlete will get a full report on what coaches watch which of your games.
Ryan Corrigan, Director of Sales: “We couldn’t be more excited about this partnership. In the 12+ years that CSE has been involved in recruiting events, this is by far the most revolutionary digital asset that we’ve provided. Shane and his team have a tremendous reputation in basketball and we’re excited to bring their technology to the sport of lacrosse. We tested the product at the 2020 Ambassadors Cup and are ironing out the kinks to ensure 2021 will be 100% perfect!”
Shane Mahoney, CEO of BeTheBeast commented about the partnership; “We’re excited to expand our CSE partnership to include Ai powered live streaming of games, video-on demand and the posting of statistical tournament leaders for their women’s lacrosse events. Corrigan Sports embodies everything that we are looking for an event partner, they run prestigious and highly competitive recruiting events that utilize premier facilities. CSE is supported by a highly trained and professional staff where emphasis is always to provide maximum recruiting exposure for their participants by making it easy for college coaches to identify and evaluate potential recruits at their events”.
To get a full scope of the Be The Beast platform, click here to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjPuINAbSE
CSE fully intends to grow on this concept in the future. The hope is
to add multiple District events in the next (3) years to provide more opportunity to showcase different regions across the USA. A strong focus has been set on emerging lacrosse markets to provide a platform for kids to be seen!
CORRIGAN SPORTS TEAM
Corrigan Sports is excited to enter this new chapter of our lacrosse business. This effort will be led by the following CSE key team members:
- Kelly Sullivan: GM of Girls Lacrosse, email@example.com
- Lena Zencraft: GM of Girls Lacrosse, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Corrigan: Director of Sales, email@example.com
- Sebastian Martinez: Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Abramson: Business Development, email@example.com
- Lee Corrigan: President, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing YOU on the field!