Corrigan Sports Announces 2020 Mid Atlantic Game of the Week Schedule
Corrigan Sports Enterprises (CSE) announced their 2020 Mid Atlantic Game of the Week Schedule today. This years slate of games provides a wealth of diversity to teams across the Mid Atlantic region. As CSE prepares for the season, we had a chance to catch up with lead producer Ryan Corrigan.
Thoughts on the 2020 Schedule:
“We’re very excited to cover some of the top out of conference match-ups from across the Country. In years past, our primary commitment was with the Baltimore Private School League. Now that CSE has decided to move in a different direction, it provides flexibility to cover more competitive out of conference games. We ultimately believe this is a benefit to our viewers, sponsors and lacrosse athletes along the coast.”
What makes the Game of the Week so unique?:
“First and foremost, having Booker Corrigan as our play-by-play man offers an immediate level of entertainment! Booker has the ability to captivate the audience with jokes and ridiculous movie lines, however, he also does a great job calling the game in its truest form. Bob Shriver is a great analyst for us, he has a Tony Romo ability to see plays before they happen! And of course, our production team at CSE-TV provides a great perspective for viewers. Our goal is to put out a product that’s as close to ESPN quality as possible. Each broadcast has a minimum of (3) camera angles, instant replay, scoreboards, TV spots and more. Each year we’ve gotten a little bit better. 2020 is destined to be the best year yet!”
Where can people catch the action?:
“There’s a handful of different ways to watch our games…
- The new www.laxgow.com site will serve as the primary home base for all the games. The schedules listed, the video-player is front and center, all of our sponsors are showcased, etc.
- Follow @CSELax on twitter, all of our games stream live to Twitter (Periscope)
- If you search @CSETV on Facebook all the games are also aired through this page. All forms are 100% free of charge for anyone to watch.”
What game are you most looking forward to?:
“Personally, I’m most looking forward to the Hill Academy vs. Calvert Hall game. In covering Calvert Hall heavily for the last 4/5 years, we haven’t seen many teams give them a run for their money. The Hill Academy came down last season and knocked them off early. Along with that game, the DC vs. Philly event happening March 21st at Bullis should be really exciting. Those (3) games are going to be fantastic. To anyone who’s bummed that they didn’t make this schedule, please know we are still considering adding some games where we can.”
“1.Out of conference games: Adding some new programs in to our schedule is the biggest change. The players, parents and coaches are always excited at the prospect of having their game covered by the Game of the Week crew..in years past we weren’t able to do many out of conference match up’s so it’ll be really fun to give the people what they want!
2. Sponsors: this year we’ve decided to brand the Game of the Week with the nations top recruiting event “The Under Armour All-America Game of the Week”. The Under Armour Underclass event is the top recruiting event in our sport, the number of kids who’ve received scholarships from the tryouts alone (not to mention players who’ve actually made their respective regional teams) is incredible. This is the premier lacrosse event of the year, an absolute can’t miss for anyone looking to play at the next level. So, we’re excited to align
with an event with such a rich history. Kelly and Associates, FCA, Fulton Bank, and Medstar Sports Medicine will again be very prevalent in our productions. Without their desire to better the game, these broadcasts would not be possible. Our newest sponsor this year is Warrior Lacrosse. Warrior will be positioned as the title sponsor of the 4th quarter, so keep an eye out for them in all the 2020 nail biter games! To anyone who’d like to be a sponsor, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly: email@example.com.
3. TV Coverage- We’re currently in talks with WBAL-TV in Baltimore to air a handful of games on their ME-TV channel. Some may recall last season all of our games were shown live on television, with the switch to more of a regional strategy we’re working to determine what games make most sense to showcase on TV. Stay tuned!”
About Corrigan Sports Enterprises, Inc. CSE was established in 1991 with the goal of creating, managing and implementing sports and event marketing opportunities for the corporate community. In its early years, CSE established itself as one of the strongest marketing organizations in the Baltimore/Washington area. Over the last decade CSE has continued to build an impressive resume by managing a variety of sports properties and expanding its reach nationally. CSE’s diverse portfolio now includes high-profile properties in lacrosse (Under Armour All-America Lacrosse, IWCLA Official Recruiting Series, The Rumble in Richmond Lacrosse Series, The STX Rivals Challenge and NCAA Future Champions youth lacrosse tournament), in running (The Baltimore Running Festival, Delaware Running Festival, Oakland Running Festival, The Guinness Brew Run, Frederick Running Festival presented by Frederick Foot & Ankle and the Baltimore 10 Miler).
For more information visit www.CorriganSports.com or call 410–605–9381